We care about our local communities and provide support for causes and people in need. In particular we do this for communities where we are working on their lifts. We have many examples of our engagement and have given a varied list below to illustrate the diversity of possibilities:
- Donations to food banks
- Sponsorship of youth sports teams
- Sponsorship of lady’s football teams
- Sponsorship of charity sports events
- Sponsorship of resident recognition awards
- Donations of toys to children’s hospital wards
- Sponsorship of our staff’s charity endeavours
- Sponsorship of a group of NEETS for training and work experience
- Donation of gardening and leisure equipment to Tenant association
- Donation of Christmas hampers to hospices and Tenant associations
- Participation in contract arrangements which deliver “cash back” for local community works
Two shining examples of our community engagement are our work at Tong Court sheltered housing scheme which won our Customer a National Housing Maintenance Forum “Best Client – Certificate of Excellence” award and our work with a Housing Association and their residents.
We also help our employees at times of need such as a personal or family crisis.